Sunday, January 29, 2012

Grace Farm, Serendah















My children and I follow a group of Church Members to visit this organic farm located in Serendah, Selangor. I’m not Christian but I do not mind to follow any group of people to go for a trip because I can take advantage of the cheaper price that I need to pay due to bigger group of peoples joining the trip.

At Grace Farm, the price that they are charging is depends on the size of the group. They also provide accommodation if you plan to stay overnight there.



We arrived there around 9.30 am and were served with simply breakfast of fried mee hon and egg omelet plus milo drink.

We get a hand-on experience on planting vegetable, tapping rubber, maintaining palm oil tree and milking the cow.





















We were also giving the opportunity to have a close-up experience with the deer, gooses, turkeys, goats and rabbits. My children simply love it.











Our trip ends around 1 pm where we were served with lunch of rice and 4 or 5 dishes (sorry, forgotten how many dishes already) plus sirap drink.

They also sell the products such as spinach, green mustard, village egg, goat milk and papaya.












BTW, the goat in the photo below is called "John" and they like to call him "Kissing John" because he simply like people kissing him….ha..ha..ha…funny goat!


No comments: